Industrias Murtra’s general management considers that excellent administration of all its processes and resources is a lever for creating value for people: shareholders, customers, employees and other stakeholders.
Industrias Murtra’s model for creating value is based on sustainable, equitable growth committed to Customer Satisfaction, compliance with its legal, regulatory, environmental, occupational health and safety requirements and on the Management of the Chain of Custody.
Management supports and coordinates compliance with this policy through the strategic planning process.
BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR ACTION
Industrias Murtra’s management supports and coordinates compliance with this Environmental Policy through:
- Compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Making continuous improvements to processes, products and transport to minimize their environmental impact.
- Giving preference to the best available environmental alternative when investing in new technology.
- Seeking the most sustainable environmental alternatives when introducing new raw materials.
- Striving to reduce the amount of energy used per unit produced.
- Striving to reduce the amount of waste generated per unit produced.
- Developing employee environmental awareness.