The general management of Industrias Murtra considers that the excellent management of all processes and resources is a lever for the creation of value for people: shareholders, clients, employees and other interested parties.
Industrias Murtra’s value creation model is based on sustainable, equitable growth and is committed to Customer Satisfaction, compliance with their legal, regulatory, environmental, occupational health and safety requirements, and the Management of the Chain of Custody.
Management supports and coordinates compliance with this policy through the strategic planning process.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ACTION
The management of Industrias Murtra supports and coordinates compliance with this Environmental Policy through
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Make continuous improvements in processes, products and transportation to minimize their environmental impact.
- Give preference to the best available environmental alternative when investing in new technology.
- Search for the most sustainable environmental alternatives when introducing new raw materials.
- Strive to reduce the amount of energy used per unit produced.
- Strive to reduce the amount of waste generated per unit produced.
- Develop environmental awareness of employees