Tapes for, amongst other uses, the following applications:
- Baby seats: Tapes 25, 30, 32 and 39 mm wide for harnesses for Groups 0 and 1. Resistance and colours tailored to the client’s needs.
- Tapes for aviation and hot-air balloons: Flat or Round 18, 21, 25, 40 and 50 mm tapes in a variety of finishes and colours: Thermofixed, waterproof, fireproof and anti-static finishes, all tailored to the client’s technical needs and conditions of use.
- Tapes for barriers and crowd control: 48 mm tape in various thicknesses available in colours and transfer patterns.
- Tapes for work safety products: Including harnesses, life-lines, fall absorbers and lanyards. Wide range of tapes for 44 and 45 mm harnesses with 2,200 to 3,300 kg resistance, available in any colour or combination of black and colour, fluorescent or matched to RAL or Pantone colours.
- Tapes for lorry coverings, fastening systems and cargo lifting: We have the full range of materials needed to manufacture slings (flat and rounded) and bindings that conform to European legislation EN1492 and EN 12195-2.
- Tapes for medical use: Stretchers, patient restraints, cranes, orthopaedic products.